Wholesale Microbial Inoculants - Rhizobacteria
Microbial Inoculants unleash the innate ability of plants to produce healthy growth and high yield production when plants fall short by restoring balance to the grow media so roots regain sufficient nutrient uptake and protect against the challenges of root burn and biological stress such as pests and disease. Plant growth-promoting rhizobacteria (PGPR) protects plants from stresses such as:
- Nutrient or Water Deficiency
- High Salinity
- Temperature Extremes
- Increased Ethylene Levels
Narrow Your Results By:
Beneficial Microbes for HydroponicsMicrobes produce hormones and other chemicals which stimulate plant growth. Hydroponic and soil microbes can also shield the plant from getting infected by pathogens by activating the plants systemic disease resistance to coat root surfaces thereby physically shield the plant from infection. The proprietary blend of plant growth-promoting rhizobacteria (PGPR) not only protects plants, but promotes crop uniformity and higher yields by:
- Unlocking Nitrogen, Phosphorous, and Micronutrients
- Increasing Nutrient Availability for healthier and stronger plants
- Improve resistance to Abiotic Stress
Plant Growth Producing Rhizobacteria MicrobesRhizosphere microbes consist of a select group of beneficial bacteria known as plant growth-promoting rhizobacteria (PGPR) which has the unique ability of not only providing nutrients to plants, but also to other soil microbes important to plant health including the beneficial plant fungi called mycorrhizae. Mycorrhizal fungi can help form a protective barrier around plant roots protecting them from pathogenic fungi.
Microbial Soil Inoculants: PGPR Benefits
- Increase crop yields due to increasing nutrient availability
- Increased stress resistance resulting in healthier plants
- Increased efficiency of fertilizer use, which allows growers to reduce the amount of fertilizer applied, resulting in reduced costs and reduced nutrient runoff that can negatively impact watersheds.