Our property slope is too steep for planting soil and water to hold. These planters allow both and provide a condition for growth on a hillside!
Erosion Control Landscaping - Hillside Planter
An ideal economical solution for homeowners and the home gardener wanting to landscape a hillside. By using the Hillside Planter, gardeners will conserve water by eliminating water runoff while penetrating plant roots. Made of recycled material, the Hillside Planters is the go-to option for homeowners, landscapers, and gardeners interested in sustainability.
- Conserves water by retaining sprinkler, rain and irrigation to the soil inside the planter
- Promotes better vegetation establishment thus contributing to erosion control
- Levels hillside surface so that water can penetrate the soil and hydrate the root zone for better plant growth
- Economical solution to expensive retaining walls
- Reduces hillside watering by up to 50%
How are the erosion control planters installed? They install in 3 simple steps: Dig a hole on the hillside, place planter at front wall, add plant and amendment.