We chose RootTrapper containers to grow the best desert trees in the southwest. Our trees no longer suffer circling roots from being grown in traditional smooth sided plastic containers.
1. RootTrapper® Bags – Bi-layer fabric sidewall and base. Most efficient water conservation design. Available from 5” up to 500-gallon capacity.
2. RootTrapper® II Bags – Bi-layer fabric sidewall EXCEPT for the bottom 2”. Only the felt fabric is exposed at the bottom 2” which will increase drainage and aeration. This will not cause excessive evaporation or water loss. Base is bi-layer fabric. Available from 5” up to 300-gallon capacity.
3. RootTrapper® Grounder™ Bags – Bi-layer fabric sidewall with porous knit base. This allows roots to penetrate and tack to the ground to greatly reduce blow over and reclaim some water and nutrient runoff. Available from 3-gallon up to 60-gallon capacity.
4. RootTrapper® In-Pot Bags - Bi-layer fabric sidewall and base. Custom-made to fit the dimensions of your socket pot. Available from 3-gallon up to 45-gallon capacity.
5. Pot Licker® Grow Bags - Bi-layer fabric sidewall no base material under 15 gallons, above 15 gallons bi-layer fabric base. Use as inserts of above-ground in-pot use. Available from 1-gallon up to 45-gallon capacity.